A very easy Gluten Free Conversion of a Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding over at The Pink Whisk
- 340g Gluten Free self raising flour (Doves Farm)
- 1 1/2 tsp Gluten Free baking powder
- 190g caster sugar
- 75g cocoa powder (Green & Blacks)
- 150g butter, melted
- 300ml milk
- 5 eggs, large
- 450ml boiling water
- 300g light muscovado sugar
- 40g cocoa powder (Green & Blacks)
- Mix Dry Ingredients
- Whisk Milk and Eggs
- Stir Milk/Eggs and Melted Butter into Dry Ingredients.
- Spoon into Dish (12×8 in)
- Pour Source over the top.
- Bake for 35 min
- Serve hot with extra thick Double Cream.
Office for National Statistics finds 21% of adults do not consume alcohol at all
Not as unusual as I once thought it was not to partake.
A great example of AA-GB conference working at it’s best.
Starting with a question from a member of the fellowship, was responded to and voted on by conference tasking the Board to look at what AA can do to encourage younger people to seek help.
One of the things the Board came up with was this video
Alcohol and Me, A Message for Young People